Registered Nurse/RN- Procedural – Nursing – Full Time – Days
The Procedural Nurse will provide care to the cardiac cath patient before, during, and after the catheterization procedure. The nature of this care is directed toward total care of the patient via ongoing assessment and maintenance of the patient’s health.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Current BLS and ACLS certification required.
- Two years experience as a staff nurse on an intensive or critical care nursing unit.
- Successful completion of IABP certification and maintenance of the annual competency.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse in the State of New York.
Click the continue button to apply